[meteorite-list] NO Oman Meteorite classification any more

From: ddav37463 at aol.com <ddav37463_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:59:12 -0500

Dear Dr. Hofman,

but you didn't answer the second question:
Why did you ask the OMAN GOVERNMENT to write a letter to the Meteoritical Society NOT TO CLASSIFY OMAN METEORITES ANYMORE? With exception of Dr. Hofmann and his team?
Why are you not returning most of the masses to OMAN GOVERNMENT back ?? as it would back up the initial idea you are promoting, rather than keeping all of the OMAN METEORITES in your lockers?
 Dave W.E.