[meteorite-list] Free Meteorite Dealer Listings since 1996

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:02:07 -0500

Bill,

Any businessman whose efforts are 'blown off' by the competition is not a smart
businessman if they do not respond. I would rather state my position rather than be
perceived as slinking off to lick my wounds in private.

I was not aware that metlist 'bigshots' were biding their time. Biding their time for
what? A reason to discredit me?

I will not apologise for defending my business. Why should I?

'Well balanced'... I remain so.

Gary