[meteorite-list] Colorado Weather

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:17:11 -0800 (PST)

i wish a WHITE Christmas to all, as i plan on bombing down copper mountain over all of that white - ABSOLUTELY EPIC POW! so long as lifts are still running, they don't run out of beer at the resort and they groom the half-pipe and the big-airs every nite ALL IS RIPPIN'.

"Anita D. Westlake" <libawc at emory.edu> wrote: Sorry, Anne. It was me. I was wishing for a white Christmas...but in
Atlanta, not all of Colorado. I'll try to be more careful next time.
Anita