[meteorite-list] AD: REDUCED PRICE-World Class LUNAR Meteorite Sale on eBay

From: cp <clawingpanther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:25:28 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning List,

  I have relisted my beautiful NEA 001 Lunar specimen (27.7 gram end-cut) on eBay at a reduced Buy It Now price. This is absolutely the cheapest price to be found for an ample NEA 001 spec. (and this 1/2 stone is much more than ample), and a one-of-a-kind specimen of this caliber. Certainly a great addition to any world-class collection!

  Thanks and happy holidays!
Marshall

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180065618319&rd=1&rd=1

http://mail.yahoo.com