[meteorite-list] meteorite-dealers.com DeRusse and company

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:27:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gary and List,
  It seems to me that if you want your dealer list
link site to work and to get people to join that you
need to explain your connection with Mr. DeRusse who
once owned the Domain, meteorite-dealers.com.
  Also, a more detailed introduction about yourself
and about your goals in the meteorite community would
prove interesting.
  Sincerly, Dirk Ross...Tokyo