[meteorite-list] Free Meteorite Dealer Listings since 1996

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:54:18 -0500

Petty capatilasm, Paul. Your timing - one day after my own post about discounted dealer
listings at meteorite-dealers.com - leaves no doubt as to whom your post was aimed
toward. It smacks of 'My meteorites are better than yours'. Thanks for the clear shot
across the bows.

To meet your challenge I offer the same - listings with full links for FREE. I raise you
one - logo graphics with any dealers listing for FREE.

Any dealer is FREE to submit their FREE listing at the following URL;

htpp://www.meteorite-dealers.com/submit.html

Gary