[meteorite-list] LARGE fireball report!

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:19:22 -0700

That close to Tokyo, I'd suspect Rodan or Mothra <g>.

Seriously, it sounds like a spectacular thing to see. Interesting
factoid about the frequency the pilots see such fireballs.

(If the Peekskill car is worth ~100K, imagine what a dented container
ship would go for on eBay!)

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory