[meteorite-list] Beautiful little Peeksville

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:37:18 -0500

Maybe that slight stroke I had last week left some residue.
Just kidding[not about the Stroke] The "smallest on record", a "Guinnes
record", according to my 32yr old female neurology team leader at
Massachusetts General.
Bernd thanks for the gentle correction. What was I thinking or not. And me
of a New York State birth, a mere 30 miles from Peekskill!
As always "You DA MAN!!"
Jerry Flaherty