[meteorite-list] the auroras

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:20:21 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.Has anyone else seen the auroras
glowing in the northern skies last night?Anyone in the
northern latitudes on the list seen any?They were just
rippling here last night.A bright to medium bright
green.Just fantastic.It has been 30 years since I have
seen them.We are being bombed by sun bursts right now
so viewing is great over the next 3 to 4 days,if clear
in your region.Anyone?

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!