[meteorite-list] Thin Section box

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:11:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello Marcin,

I store my slides in the small(~8.5 x 11 cm)Riker boxes. One can place 3
slides lenghtwise and two sideways and they fit almost exactly.
This is not the most efficient way to store slides in terms of space but I
like it because it lets me see and appreciate the slices and their
structure as they are visible through the glass against the white cotton
backing.

Cheers,
Jim Baxter