[meteorite-list] Meteorite Lawsuit - Mccartney Taylor, Austin Texas

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:17:47 -0500

>>Lets continue this conversation in Tucson. I cant wait to see you this
coming February.

Sounds a little intimidating.

I'm sure I'm misinterpreting, and you mean that you'll be showing up in
person to pay the judgement against you, maybe even with an apology, right?
Good for you, Bob!

From: "Bob Evans" <bobe5531 at comcast.net>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Lawsuit - Mccartney Taylor, Austin
Texas
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:13:55 -0600

Mccartney,

You left out the part where you failed to disclose to the court the fact
that you received thousands of dollars worth of Planetary and Achondrite
meteorites from me.
Now, why would you do that Mccartney? Shouldnt you have told the court
everything? You are an honest guy, right?