[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:09:50 -0500

Good Evening List,

  If you are as fortunate as I am to have had personal and meteoritical
dealings with Robert, it should come as no surprise as to the quality
and readability of his excellent article on Allende hunting in the
current issue of Meteorite.

   WHAT did come as a surprise, and further attests to his modesty, is
the NUMBER of specimens that he has found - 2,000! Further, his donation
of a large portion of these finds to a public institution - his local
planetarium - shows how fortunate our community is to have a human being
of his caliber amongst us.

  Sorry your run of expedition finds (3 for 4 now) was broken Robert but
I am grateful you and Jerry returned safely.

  I look forward to reading about your next adventure/find.

All the best,

Greg

Greg Redfern
NASA JPL Solar System Ambassador