[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:28:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello Walter,

I thought about bidding on your Campo del Cielo but decided against it as
I already have two larger specimens. I noticed that it did not sell and,
as I think about it, it is a pretty piece and, if it is been quite stable
at room humidity, I might like to pick it up to display at work. All my
other specimens at home are inside cabinets with silica gel and see no
humidity but it would be nice to have one sample out in the open where it
could easily be seen. Would you consider an offer of $45 per kilogram for
the specimen?

Best wishes,
Jim Baxter

p.s. I'll be away from the computer for a couple hours but will check for
your reply on my return. Thanks. JB