[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:32:42 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Just got back from a few days in Atlanta. I like Atlanta, but the traffic
makes me nervous, especially around "spaghetti junction" and I-285
(Atlantans know what I am referring to).

I have a few ebay auctions ending today (more will follow) including 4
Martians, a large and VERY stable Campo del Cielo and 10 micromounts in a
interesting case with see-through top that snaps closed. To view the
auctions, just do an ebay search on item number 130052595305 (the
micromounts) then "view seller's other auctions."

-Walter Branch