[meteorite-list] NWA w/ gorgeous inclusions - what do you think?

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:32:04 -0800

http://www.astro-artifacts.com/Astroartifacts/nwa_inclusion.html

This magnificent and unclassified 1.4 Kg stone finally arrived today and,
although we have already seen it on RFS Picture of the Day, I thought I
would post some pics of it and its inclusions. It really looks much better
in person and is full of interesting features and inclusions. I have scanned
and photographed it in detail. I would love to know your thoughts on the
inclusion now with these more detailed pics. Thanks!

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
?