[meteorite-list] NWA 1685 and standing corrected (again)

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 02 Dec 2006 22:03:46 UT

Mr Arnold wrote: "I did not purchase it."

I know.

Mr Arnold also wrote: "I traded for it."

I know and I also know what you traded it for.

Mr Arnold's final comment: "Please stand corrected on this."

I do, and, well, I know how long you had what you traded it for.

So, please, accept my apologies for intruding upon your unlimited empire
of self-righteousness and self-indulgence. I would also like to apologize
for bothering you with my post about monomict-genomict-polymict eucrites
and my uncalled-for information on NWA 1685. OK, how could I dare tell an
old-time meteorite expert about my trivial impressions.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!

Bernd V. Pauli, ketsch, B.W. Germany!!
Collecting Meteorites since xx/xx/ 1984!!

Doh!!