[meteorite-list] meteorite Magazine "CBIC"

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 30 00:18:33 2006

Gerald and List,

  I heartily second Gerald's comments on Greg's
excellent article. Greg's passion for the CBIC and
impacts in general is quite evident. But even more
importantly is his drive to help educate our kids on
the significance of such events. I know that Greg
spends a lot of his time volunteering in this sort of
matter, and I for one greatly appreciate his efforts.
Thanks for all your hard work, Greg, and for giving us
such a great story to read! It certainly gave me a
whole new perspective on the awesome forces that
created the CBIC.

  Robert Woolard