[meteorite-list] 92yxynaxen <yxynaxen_at_a1.net> Subject: [meteorit?

From: yxynaxen <yxynaxen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 02:33:52 2006

Hello Herman,

I don?t own this "meteorit". but I was bidding on ebay for it cause it
looks very interesting to me.
finally I didn?t get the item. but I still wonder if it was a
meteowrong ...
and yes, the photos are very fuzzy ? like most "macro"-photos of small
meteorits ? and won?t tell much ...

netfully,

Clemens Schaber ? Wels ? Austria