[meteorite-list] 92yxynaxen <yxynaxen_at_a1.net> Subject: [meteorit?

From: Metorman46_at_aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 18:22:15 2006

Hello clemens;Welcome to the list.I viewed your great photo's but i couldn't
tell much about the stones.They look a little like a granite or chert to
me.The photo's were somewhat fuzzy on my computer.
Do any of your stones attract a magnet?Most meteorites will,although there
is a great many achondrites that don't and are really hard to detect as
meteorites.Maybe some of the other well versed members of the list will take a
look.Hope so.There is an abundance of resources concerning meteorites on this
list.
Good luck and again WELCOME!

Best Regards;Herman Archer.