[meteorite-list] open message

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 22:54:31 2006

That's the issue. How is a novice to know who is reputable? Pounding imca tags down our throats is meaningless. It all boils down to patience, research and a lot of common sense. Let's face it. Chi Steve and Matteo were imca members and "officially" respectable for quite some time. It's not simple and concise. Don't buy nothin until you are confident and reasonably educated. We all have been screwed more than once.

Bill

From: "Gerald Flaherty" <grf2_at_verizon.net>