[meteorite-list] I'm getting confused by the MB coordinates

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 16:17:14 2006

I am under control some coordinates in MB and
Database, a example on this meteorites:

Dunbogan and Esperance, take a look where go on google
earth the coordinates of the MB database...

matteo

--- "Walter L. Newton" <newtonw2_at_comcast.net> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info