[meteorite-list] Micromounts.

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 19 02:54:43 2006

Good evening collectors large and small;
For those new to the list, those small tiny pieces are known as
"Bessy-Specks" after the honorable Dean Bessy who first pioneered those
affordably prices smaller denomination sized....well, specks. A great
way to add lunar or martian pieces to a budding collector's budget
minded collection.........until he finds a great big pallesite which
would be called "Arnold's Luck" after the most honorable Steve Arnold
(not of CHICAGO).
Best Wishes,
Dave Freeman