[meteorite-list] Pluto May Get Demoted After All

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 23:21:30 2006

As long as Rob Britt quotes me correctly and not out of context, I am happy to
be "worked" by him.

By the way, there are a good number of "real" astronomers who are making very
strong comments about this resolution. I am not sure that I have ever seen so
many egos coming out (I trust me and thee and I am not sure about thee).

Almost everything that is being proposed has been said before, but now that
there is a vote in the works, it is all coming to a head (my idea is better
than yours).

Larry