[meteorite-list] NEW PLANETARY NAMES

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 03:25:03 2006

Hi Tracy, Now that frindles are sadly feeling a little pass?, our English
teacher fave the Dangerous Grangerous is ever on the ball pointing out to
you with great pride, her pringles tapping away at the frinboard,
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cruton
Best, St. Nick

Tracy wrote:

"For myself, unless there is something huge and spectacular hiding out
there, I propose we call all the trans-Neptunian ice-and-dirtballs "crutons"
(as several List members have suggested), lose Pluto as a planet (for strict
interpretations), and stop throwing monkey doo-doo. :D
Anyone here read a kids' book by Andrew Clements, called _Frindle_?
Ver-r-r-y enlightening.
Tracy Latimer (the Librarian-in-training) "