[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions about to end on ebay

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 16:29:57 2006

Dear Meteorites' fans,

Kayunwar's auctions on ebay will end in two days and I must say that there
are really great stuff this week, such as:

- the one before the last full slice of DaG 947 (16.2g) with fusion crust in
the edges
- a nice 2.7g partslice of Tioulaoualene (CV3)
- a 2.08g partslice of Sahara 02501, a Eucrite also called Ti Hedjirine from
the name given by the natives to the place of discovery
- Tatahouine, Vaca Muerta and more!!!
- and as usual a great selection of crusted OCs, including a wonderful 816g
one -> if you see the picture I'm sure your hand will be attracted by the
mouse for bidding!

You can see all of them at
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

I'll be off for the week end, so don't worry if you win some of those
auctions, I'll be back on Monday and will immediately follow up.

Thanks for watching and good luck to all bidders.
Have a nice week-end.

Frederic
http://www.caillou-noir.com/