[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Ebay, Book & NWA sales

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 16:05:02 2006

Hi All
I have several sales going on at once. My first is some Ebay auctions ending in a few hours.
See them all here;
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T2961539D

I have included some pallasites;
Fukang, Imilac
Glorieta Mountain a nice slice from Steve Schoners original find;
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H3B62139D
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/Glorieta-Mountain-Pallasite-slice-5-47-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200016429473

A nice small Portales Valley with a thick metal vein showing;
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T4E62339D
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/Portales-Valley-H6-metal-rich-Fall-3-25-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200016429757

There are also several meteorites still priced at the opening bid of 95 cents.

My next sale is used books.
I looked at my inventory and decided I need to reduce my stock also it will not hurt to raise some cash to help pay off my credit card before the Denver show...that way I can run it up again. :)
Well any way here is the sale. First, all used (not new) books and pamphlets on my site priced under $25 will be 25% off.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm
Go ahead and order but I must insist on a minimum $30 order. Also only one of the Carion sets can be purchased.
The second part is 10% off all other used books priced $25 and up. The only exception is the Buchwald set. Sorry but that will not be discounted. In fact I have sold three sets this year alone and just might raise the price. So if you are interested in that set you might want to jump on it before I do raise the price.
Finally I will also take 20% off purchases that total over $250 from
the $25 and higher books.
Remember first come first served so order quickly if you want a book.
Postage will be actual cost plus $1.00. Offer expires Sunday night.

The last sale is more of the NWA's from Dean Bessy. As usual I will sell at 20% off until Sunday night.
Here are some new ones;
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A224.htm
Since I still have some left over from past sales I will reduce them 20% as well
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A100.htm
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A200.htm

Lots of information to digest so if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me. If you find yourself a little short of cash but see something you just have to have let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks
Mike
--
Mike Jensen