[meteorite-list] MOSS Meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 00:41:00 2006

Adam, you embarrass yourself with such posts. We sought, and received
permission to search the Cement factory, and they were excited for us when
we found it. Morten Bilet is Norwegian, and spoke to everyone, who had seen
him on TV and in the newspaper every day.
Please contain your usual poisonous emails since you are too lazy to go on
real hunts yourself. I know you are pissed that you didn't go, and you hate
to see me making money on sales. But as an IMCA board member, I would expect
more courtesy from a person like you. The fact that you are a board member
is one main reason why I will not join the IMCA. Matt Morgan also posted
that it was illegal to remove meteorites from Norway when I posted that we
had found one, which is not true of course. It seems that other dealers feel
no need to show professional courtesy to successful hunters anymore.
Are you going to now accuse Morten Bilet of being a thief?
You had better get your facts strait before you make such accusations.
Michael Farmer