[meteorite-list] US Regulations Governing Antarctic Meteorites

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 00:33:18 2006

Hi Sterling, all -

an interesting evening -

Consider using the resources of the antartic to back a
UN currency, which could be spent by the UN for
disaster relief or development.

That's one way to keep the bullets from flying.

We'll probably have to do the same thing with the
far-sea-floor and with far-ocean fish stocks.

good hunting,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net>