[meteorite-list] Pluto's Fate to be Decided by 'Scientific andSimp

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 00:08:50 2006

Hi Ron -

When do we get back the tens of millions of dollars
spent looking for Nemesis? The NEO search teams could
really use it. There's those 64 fragments of SW3
coming back around in 2022. Additionally there's a
pack of nuts all gearing up to holler about 2012, very
close to SW3's 2011 return.

If I can get the money back, can I keep a percentage?

good hunting,
Ed