[meteorite-list] New Impact Crater

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 19:03:11 2006

Hello John,

Sorry to see the forum shut down. I think you had a
quality site there. It's too bad more people didn't
take advantage of it. I enjoyed it greatly and wanted
to thank you for all the time, effort and hard work
you put into it. Sorry to not have participated more
over the last couple of months...have a house remodel
going on.

Thank you again.

All the best,
Frank