[meteorite-list] New Impact Crater

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 17:16:22 2006

That's correct, I shut the Meteorite Impact Forum down due to a lack of
member participation. Over the past several weeks, I gave the general
membership a couple of opportunities to express their opinions about what
they wanted from the forum. The two most vocal responses were quite
contrary to the guidelines I established ( which included the input of
several people) when the forum was started a year ago. Evidently there are
(were) very few people who thought the forum was a good idea. When I
started the forum, I said I'd give it a year and see how things went. That
time has come and I decided it wasn't worth the effort to keep the forum alive.

Best,
John Gwilliam