[meteorite-list] Pluto's Fate to be Decided by 'Scientific andSimple' Planet Definition

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 09:02:24 2006

Hi all -

Ed Weiler once asked me if I expected him to find
everything in the Oort Cloud. At the timer, I told
him no, that would not be necessary, I just expected
him to find what was in-bound as early as possible.

Now I've changed my mind, and I have a question for
you. What kind of platform would you send out there
to map the Kuiper Belt and/or Oort Cloud - optics,
power, launcher, propulsion, trajectory? How many of
them?

all the best,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net>

http://space.com/scienceastronomy/060814_pluto_fate.html