[meteorite-list] People Doing Strange Things to Meteorites

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 7 17:49:10 2006

In a message dated 8/7/2006 11:19:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
drtanuki_at_yahoo.com writes:
Best Always in LIFE, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

This is not meant to be a personal attack on the
above seller(s).
Please just consider that meteorites are not to be
treated as "plastic" consumables. I do not even know
the seller of this "creation of...").
Also I DO NOT mean to imply that the IMCA condones
this member`s behavior (IF in fact he/she is a
member). drs

Yes, Dirk, this is an IMCA member in good standing.

And I agree with you, I don't like this kind of "use" for a meteorite either
but I suppose it is all a matter of taste. And if things were according to
my taste the radio would only play Mozart and Beethoven and hard-rock would be
outlawed.

As I said, it is all a matter of taste.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com