[meteorite-list] las vegas and sonny clary

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 2 10:51:55 2006

Thanks for sharing these very nice pictures, Steve. What kind of a camera do you use?

  Suzi

"Steve Arnold, Chicago!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
  Good evening list.Wow it is good to be back home after 4 HOT days in las
vegas.I had a real good time.I want to publicly thank sonny clary for
opening up his home to me and showing me his great meteorite
collection.Sonny has found dozens of nevada meteorites with alot of them
in classification.He also had some great arizona finds and califonia ones
as well.I uploaded 2 pages of pictures on my website for you all to see.18
pics in all!For once my camera did not let me down.I got in some great
night shots as we walked from the madaley bay to treasure island.It also
helped I won $1000 in slots that made for an even better time.But again
thanks to sonny and georgia for letting me in thier home to see his great
collection.

steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com