[meteorite-list] Ad collection update / sales page update

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 29 21:36:35 2005

 Hello everyone, Geoff has just completed the latest update to my website
www.meteoritefinder.com There are some new additions to my collection and
some to the sales page. Some items of note are silicated Campo, a graphite
end cut from the Canyon Diablo (it has a very different pattern) and some
bigger slices of Gibeon. Gibeon is getting very hard to find.
 As far as my collection updates ...well they are all very cool, check out
the silicated Campo.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401