[meteorite-list] US National Hero.......... Was: Crackpot impact theory

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 25 20:51:27 2005

Dear Axel and List,
  As some of you may know, Axel Emmermann was the
person responsible for aiding in the recovery of the
stolen NASA Lunites and other meteorites stolen by
Thad Roberts and gang at the JSC.
  He was never reward by NASA or the US Government
with a piece of the moon or much of anything other
than maybe a meek thank you.
  I want to Thank and Reward Axel, on behalf of the
meteorite community and this List, for his many hours
of hard work and sweat, not to mention the great
stress he suffered in this ordeal. I will donate to
him some Lunar material.
  If anyone else wants to follow up with their Lunar
Reward please come forward.
  Thanks to all and especially Axel. Axel can provide
to the list more information about the article that he
wrote, that did not make the newspapers. It is quite
a story of cloak and dagger.
  Axel should be considered a US National Hero.
Thank you. Best Always in LIFE, Dirk Ross...Tokyo