[meteorite-list] LOW PRICED NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 25 07:17:46 2005

Here is another sale that my mother put together from
my left over meteorites that I stored in her house
before I moved to New Zealand. I am getting ready now
for munich but should be able to get a couple more
internet sales in before then. Hope everybody will be
coming to munich to visit this year. You can even meet
my mother (Who is apparantly now the worlds newest
meteorite dealer) this year.
Sale website is:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/marilynsofferings/meteoritesale.htm
20% discount as usual.
Since my mother is running the sale send Orders and
paypal to her at marilyn_bessey_at_yahoo.com