[meteorite-list] Capot Rey IMB

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 10:03:28 2005

Dear Carsten,
  Thank you!!! If it is an IMB then it is worth more
and certainly a very beautiful one. I would suggest
that you also send him a small piece of the H5 portion
so that he can confirm that they indeed are from the
same meteorite. Maybe you have two different
meteorites? Great job. Thanks again.
Best Always in Life, Dirk..Tokyo

--- Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.giessler_at_t-online.de>