[meteorite-list] Capot Rey IMB

From: Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 09:55:15 2005

Hello List,

to bring some light into the discussion about my Capot Rey IMB
i wrote a email to Ted Bunch and asked him if he would like to do
the classification.

I attached some pictures of Capot Rey IMB to this mail, and his answer was:

Hello Ted,

> i have a meteorite, about that there is a discussion
> in the meteorite mailing list now.
> I would like to know now for sure if it's a Impact Melt Breccia or
not, *it definitely is
*> for a first look at it i attached some pictures.
> Would you like to analyze a slice of it? *Absolutely, we specialize
in melt breccia science.

*It seems Ted thinks too that it is a IMB.
Next week i will sent a slice of my stone to Ted, and i hope that we
will have the
final result very soon.* **

*Best 2 all!

Carsten