[meteorite-list] Nature Quest International

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 23 15:57:59 2005

Adam since you have taken a temporary position with
"Nature Quest International", I'm sure the list
members would be interested in hearing who the "ex-CEO
of a very successful corporation" is that is on the
Board of Directors (see link below)? Which corporation
was that? And who is the current "CEO" of Nature Quest
International, and in which state and Country is
'Nature Quest International' incorporated? I'm sure
the list members would appreciate knowing with whom
they are dealing before putting down their hard earned
money.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=nature-quest-international

Thanks!

-John