[meteorite-list] Nature Quest International

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 23 15:21:34 2005

Dear List,

I received numerous emails pointing out that Nature Quest International is
using some descriptions from The Hupe Collection. They have permission to
use the descriptions since we supplied them with most of the meteoritic
material they will market and they asked in writing. They state this at the
bottom of the descriptions.

I am working very closely with this well-backed new company and have taken a
temporary position with the company because I believe they will do an
excellent job and have the resources to do so. Nature Quest International
will be offering several types of natural history items, not just
meteorites. They are in the very long process of cataloging an extensive
array of currently warehoused products and decided to start out with
meteorites since some of them have already been inventoried and described.
They will start out with mainly small but really nice items to get the
ratings necessary to move up to Pro Store status. A well-known, respected in
the meteorite community and very professional website developer has been
chosen to develop a web presence but this will take some time, as well.

Here is a link to to Nature Quests International's inaugural ebay auctions
for those who are curious:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnature-quest-internationalQQhtZ-1

Some of the employees are currently training in subjects ranging from
Accounting to Geology so that they can better serve their customer base. I
believe they will add needed professionalism to the diverse product range
they decide to market. It is my belief that they will add great benefit to
the community they serve otherwise I would not be onboard. Two well-known
and respected scientists have accepted positions on the board of directors
demonstrating the belief that Nature Quest International will be a long term
success.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection