[meteorite-list] Charity non-eBay Offers (Stan and Marcin)

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 12:04:59 2005

Hi Geoff, Marcin, Stan and List Members

I would suggest that Marcin and Stan to do a "Best Offer" type of deal for
the items they want to donate for charity. Just post a minimum price (if
any) they want to accept and the top offer takes it, then the proceeds go to
the charity of their choice. No eBay red tape or MissionFishY regulations.

Just a suggestion to make it an easy charity contribution on their parts.

Best regards,
Greg