[meteorite-list] OT: five-pointed stars vs six-pointed stars

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 15:40:39 2005

Hi All,

In case anyone missed the picture, Anne Black captured a rare moment
when two different Nininger Stars intersected in time and space. At
The Peoples' Auction in Tucson, for just an instant, both a five and a
six pointed Nininiger star shared the same camera lens. Here is a link
to that famous photo when it appeared in the February 13 Rocks from
Space Picture of the Day.

http://www.geocities.com/spacerocksinc/Feb13.html

Happy viewing.

Martin