[meteorite-list] Ben Guerir TKW and TAW

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 8 09:11:40 2005

Yes, I suggest that, what all want to know, the newest concept:

(= the weight of da meteorite).
All other tkws, taws, crws are functions of time.

More seriously, I think the only possible approach, is the syssiphic labour
Joern does with his Metbase.
Difficult if one should informal notices should be add to the published
weights....

Buckleboo!

PS: From Benguerir police confiscated specimens, the locals had collected,
only to sell them to dealers.

PPS: tickets, tickets, folks buy tickets!!!