[meteorite-list] No & charities

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 16:10:29 2005

Hi Dave,
        Two things:
1) Rationalization can be created to justify
almost any action or failure to act.
2) I hope you are never in a position where you are drowning
and someone in a boat 10 feet away tells you, "I would save you,
but I am indignant that my tax dollars are not being used properly.
This beach clearly should be staffed by lifeguards. Sorry, but if I
saved you I would be letting the crooked and inept politicians of
the city off the hook." ( Would you be ok with that response to
your desperation?)

        Then again, we ARE a bit off the topic of meteorites, aren't
we?
        Michael

--
Beware the fury of a patient man.