[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Mark Langenfeld <mlangen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 10:49:30 2005

I don't know how efficient Samritans Purse is, either. All I can say is
they continue to send bi-monthly solicitations to my late mother (who died
almost six years ago), despite at least a dozen notificationtions that the
addressee is deceased. We finally gave up, and the mailings continue. We
support other charities (and, frankly, are frustrated by Samaritans Purse's
apparent "deafness"), so the mailings are wasted on us.

Anyway, do what you think is right. We're all (to a greater or lesser
extent) in this together.

Mark