[meteorite-list] AD - World Biggest Ben Guerir LL6 Slices

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 01:16:34 2005

$3/gr. its the same price I have pay my Benguerir (
Bensour ) from moroccan person...the others prices its
a few exaggerated....for $10/gr. I buy Pultusk, I
prefear Pultusk to Benguerir....

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info