[meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans, I am apalled at the pathetic Bush responce.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 16:58:38 2005

The owner of the New Orleans meteorite owns a shop in downtown New Orleans.
I highly doubt that he is in a position to auction any off, if it survived.
The home where the meteorite fell, is almost certainly visible in the
satellite photos that were posted. It was barely a mile south north of the
Superdome. It is flooded by the looks of the photos.
Mike Farmer