[meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 16:58:03 2005

Great idea Martin and Geoff,

If you want to put the piece up I will open the bidding at $100.00. I think
this a much better way of going about it rather than asking "What if and who
did or did not respond quick enough?" Every little bit will help and finger
pointing solves nothing at this point. If you put it on ebay do not mention
a charity or they will kill the auction if you do not at first obtain
authorization. This is because there are too many scam artists out there who
are sick enough to take advantage of a bad situation.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock