[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham's Vigarano on EBay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 31 17:22:37 2005

Hello

Vigarano is not hard to find, I have just add a 3.13
gr. http://it.geocities.com/tunguska2004/Vigarano.JPG
piece after the 4.74 piece from Bosch Collection
http://it.geocities.com/meteoriti20002/Vigarano.JPG
....The good its the italian meteorites its many hard
to find, the ordinary material easy to find its
Alfianello, but at few time the same material return
rare, its for this I have buy many pieces and its on
hold for future. Now I hope to conclude a trade with a
italian museum and take some Siena, Castrovillari,
Siena, Collescipoli and other.....

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it